ASAP Framework and ASPeTris implementation
- sugar/ Syntactic sugar (fluents, actions, action ordering) preprocessor.
- asap/ dlvhex2 Python plugin that realizes the ASAP framework.
- aspetris/ The Tetris game realized in ASAP.
- resources/ Graphical resources used by Tetris.
To use this software you will need a recent version of dlvhex2, which you can obtain via
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/hexhex/core.git
and build with python support using
$ ./bootstrap.sh $ ./configure --enable-python $ make $ make install
You also need to build the ASAP syntactic sugar by running in this repository (works with java 7 openjdk)
$ cd sugar $ make
and then you can run ASPeTris using
Required libraries (Ubuntu 14.04 packages):
- everything dlvhex2 needs
- java (see also sugar/ directory)
- python-tk python-pil python-imaging python-imaging-tk