(CHEMISTRY) OUTPUT Card
Specifies output options for biogeochemical transport.
- Name of species (e.g. primary aqueous, secondary aqueuos, mineral, sorbed complexes, etc.) to be printed.
- Geochemical transport output is turned off.
- All primary species, mineral species, sorbed species (i.e. colloids, surface complexes, surface sites...if applicable) and pH (if applicable) are printed.
- All primary species and pH (if applicable) are printed.
- All secondary aqueous complexes are printed.
- Not yet supported.
- All minerals are printed.
- pH is printed (if applicable--i.e. H+ exists).
- The KD (ratio of sorbed to aqueous mass) for each primary species is printed.
- Colloidal concentrations printed.
- Total aqueous component concentration of each species printed.
- Total sorbed concentration of each species printed.
- Total sorbed concentration on mobile colloids printed.
- Primary species concentrations are printed as free-ion concentrations. By default, primary species concentrations are printed as total component concentrations.
- Activity coefficients are printed for primary species.
- Printed concentration units are in molarity (M).
- Printed concentration units are in molality (m).
- Outputs saturation indices for all minerals specified in the OUTPUT block (including any equilibrium minerals). If one lists 'ALL', saturation indices for all minerals (including those under the MINERAL block) will be printed.
- Print groundwater age.
- Free sorption site density.
- By default, ALL and MINERALS specify that volume fractions and kinetic rates be printed for all kinetic minerals. To print saturation indices for minerals, including those not listed as kinetic minerals (i.e. mineral names present under MINERAL, but not under MINERAL_KINETICS), simply list the name of each mineral individually.
CHEMISTRY ... OUTPUT PH all TOTAL Calcite CO2(aq) / ... END
To print volume fraction and reaction rate for both Calcite and Gibbsite and the saturation index for only Gibbsite:
CHEMISTRY ... MINERALS Quartz Calcite Gibbsite / MINERAL_KINETICS Calcite RATE_CONSTANT 1.d-12 / / OUTPUT ALL TOTAL Gibbsite MINERAL_SATURATION_INDEX / ... END