Weave Sync for Chromium
This is an EXPERIMENTAL extension for the Google Chrome browser
(a.k.a. Chromium). It allows one to synchronize bookmarks and tabs
with Mozilla's Weave service.
essentially contains a Weave client implementation in that language.
It can therefore be used in other browsers as well, for instance by
embedding it into a website. However, since AJAX requests are subject
to the same-origin policy, queries to the Weave storage nodes will not
work directly but have to be handled by the web application in
question and then forwarded to the corresponding Weave storage node.
A simple application of this kind for the Google App Engine platform
is contained in this directory as well. It can be tried out under
* Anant Narayanan put together many of the cryptographic building
blocks in the 'weaveweb' project.
* Tom Wu is the author of the jsbn RSA cryptography library (jsbn/*).
* B. Poettering implemented the AES cryptography routines (weave/aes.js).
* Paul Johnston et.al. implemented the SHA1 and SHA256 algorithms
* The style elements (logos, background, etc.) were copied from the
Weave Sync add-on for Firefox, created by Mozilla Corporation.