Minium is a header-only library of common algorithms and datastructures.
The minium mineral is the naturally occurring form of lead tetroxide, Pb2+2Pb4+O4, also known as red lead.
- Fenwick Tree - calculating prefix sums
- Rational - representing rational numbers
- Suffix Array - suffix and longest common prefix (LCP) arrays
- Union Find - disjoint-set data structure
- Graph - a simple graph class
Provides common algorithms for sequences.
- LIS - Longest Increasing Subsequence
- Interval Cover - Finds the minimum number of intervals that can be used to cover an interval
Provides common graph algorithms.
- MST - Minimum Spanning Tree
Provides common functions for modular arithmetic.
- mod - i mod m
- gcd - greatest common divison
- lcm - least common multiple
- int div - integer division
- euclidean - Euclid's extended algorithm
- mod add/sub/div/mult/pow - basic operations, congruent modulo m
- inverse euler - modular multiplicative inverse