What is this repository for?
- A tiny jQuery-ish library with minimal functionality for personal use and learning
How do I get set up?
- Include the roguish.js to your page and let 'er rip
- No config, no dependencies, no database, nada
Using this bad boy
- Roguish is mapped to 'R' like jQuery is to '$' because I hate extraneous typing
- Call a method to get the DOM element you want
- Chaining is allowed, because who doesn't love working on a chain gang?!
- That's it. Perhaps more to come in the near future.