Ooops! Thank you for pointing out! This is now fixed.
I noticed that bitbucket site sometimes fails to render long wiki page, without clear reason. Here, I've just re-save the very same markdown to fix the issue. Strange... Anyway, I'll pay more attention next time.
I've no pre-rendered version of the tutorial. If you think it would be interesting, let me know but I have no experience yet on how to render markdown content offline. BTW, I can easily provide the 3 wiki .md files (not rendered) , should it help.
I did some investigating, there's a "Clone Wiki" button that lets me get a local copy of the wiki data, and from that I can render the sources myself (I used Pandoc, which seems to do an adequate job, it's likely possible to improve the results but what I get is good enough for occasional use).
BTW, at a first glance, I love the improvements in Lea 3 :-)