django-powerdns-manager is a web based PowerDNS administration panel.
Licensed under the Apache License version 2.0. More licensing information exists in the license section.
- Web based administration interface based on the admin Django app.
- Easy management of all records of a zone from a signle web page.
- Support for multiple users.
- Database schema is DNSSEC enabled.
- Automatic zone-rectify support using native python code.
- The application can be configured to support a user-defined subset of the resource records supported by PowerDNS and customize the order in which they appear in the administration panel.
- Zone cloning (experimental).
- Zone file import through web form.
- Zone file export.
- Command-line interfaces to import and export zones in bulk.
- Support for secure updating of dynamic IP addresses in A and AAAA records over HTTP.
- Supports using a dedicated database to store the tables needed by PowerDNS. This database may use a different backend than the main database of the Django project.
- Contains demo project for quick start and experimentation.
Copyright 2012 George Notaras <gnot [at] g-loaded.eu>
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the License exists in the product distribution; the LICENSE file. For copyright and other important notes regarding this release please read the NOTICE file.