New SynchronizerHelper windows service was added to client binaries. This service allows to synchronize Components, Versions and project assignable Users with TFS global lists. Such global list may be used as an suggestion source when filling in TFS field values. Currently synchronization is limited to JIRA -> TFS.
- Modify the example file in UseTFS client (default C:\Program Files (x86)\UseTFS\synchronization.config)
- For your reference XML schema for the configuration file is available in synchronization.xsd
- Try to run as standalone console program from commandline with "--standalone" switch
- If your configuration works as expected install as windows service with "--install" switch
- Start the service with "--start" switch