# License: GNU GPL v2 (or any later version), see LICENSE.txt for details.
MoinMoin storage errors
-from MoinMoin.i18n import _, L_, N_
from MoinMoin.error import CompositeError
General class for exceptions on the storage layer.
- Raised if the action could not be commited because of access problems.
- Raised if the item/revision in question could not be destroyed due to
- an internal backend problem. NOT raised if the user does not have the
- 'destroy' privilege. This exception describes a technical deletion
- problem, not missing ACLs.
- Raised if the action could not be commited because the Item is locked
- or the if the item could not be locked.
Raised if the backend couldn't commit the action.
Raised if the requested item does not exist.
Raised if the Item you are trying to create already exists.
Raised if the requested revision of an item does not exist.
Raised if the Revision you are trying to create already exists.
- Raised if a revision number that is not greater than the most recent revision
- number was passed or if the backend does not yet support non-contiguous or
- non-zero-based revision numbers and the operation violated these