Implementation of Scheme in Go. My first Go project to get into the language. See also my love for Scheme.
Other Schemes in Go
- GoScheme, a mini scheme interpreter using Go. (First project to learn go)
- conscheme, a fairly complete R5RS implementation in Go with some important features missing: syntax-rules and full numeric tower. (University project by master students)
- golisp, a Scheme-flavored Lisp implemented in Go.
- 1,0h Project setup, use VS Code.
- 0,5h Start coding, missing data structures... fail
- 2,5h Parse single node
- 1,0h Parse expression node
- 1,5h Parse nested expressions
- 1,5h Eval single nodes, with context for atoms
- 1,5h Eval Define variable
- 1,5h Eval Define function
- 0,5h Linter Setup
- 1,5h Cleanups
- 1,0h Main to eval factorial
New BSD License, see
license.txt in repository.