v0.1.0 – July 1st 2019
- This release fixes some bugs
- It brings in the female avatar for Scenario 2 shoplifting
- Scenario 2 can only show customized hair in animation (eye adjustments are ignored because current software architecture plus browser gets overloaded when loading complete feature combination files)
- Allows for the running of experiment 3 (both scenarios in one)
- Features automatic publishing of custom avatar feature variation files
- Features automatic palettization
The completed milestone code is tagged in git with v0.1.0
v0.1.1 – July 29th 2019
- Refactored application doesn't use separate feature variation files. All animations exist as single js files with eye and hair features that can be made visible or invisible via code (using a conditional if statements to turn features on and off).
v0.2.0 – August 30th, Testing: August 19th 2019
- This release will support at least one experiment (randomized scenario order).
- All features available for all avatar figures throughout scenarios.
- For example, does Figure1 show custom eyes in Scenario 2?
- The live server Qualtrics survey that begins and ends the experiment will have a unique version name & number
- this unique version name & number will also be added to this wiki to associate it with release v0.2.0
- All future releases must not break support for this experiment(s)
- Defense attorney on for plea offers (instead of prosecutor)
- All visual asset files will be under version control.
- Gitlab w/Large File Storage (LFS) free account