+Version 0.9.97 - 2012-07-14
- Memory usage optimized for comparison of large directories. (ca. 1/5 needed)
- On Windows use config file .kdiff3rc next to kdiff3.exe if exists.
- In overwiev for two way diff show if only one side contains text.
- Select text in Find dialog (by Eike Sauer)
- If text is selected in either input or output window use that in Find dialog.
- Added default directory anti patterns ".hg" and ".git" and file anti patterns ".rej" and ".bak" for better mercurial and git integration.
+- Command line option --cs doesn't change the config value permanently anymore.
+- On KDE: Not creating a KDiff3Part anymore.
Version 0.9.96 - 2011-09-02