Tulip is the codename for my reference implementation of PEP 3156.
PEP 3156: http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3156/
*** This requires Python 3.3 or later! ***
Copyright/license: Open source, Apache 2.0. Enjoy.
Master Mercurial repo: http://code.google.com/p/tulip/
The old code lives in the subdirectory 'old'; the new code (conforming
to PEP 3156, under construction) lives in the 'tulip' subdirectory.
To run tests:
- make test
To run coverage (after installing coverage3, see below):
- make coverage
To install coverage3 (coverage.py for Python 3), you need:
- Distribute (http://packages.python.org/distribute/)
- Coverage (http://nedbatchelder.com/code/coverage/)
What worked for me:
- curl -O http://python-distribute.org/distribute_setup.py
- python3 distribute_setup.py
- <dowload and untar the coverage.py source distro>
- cd coveragepy
- python3 setup.py install
--Guido van Rossum <email@example.com>