ESP8266 Blinking clock
Turn the $5 Witty Cloud Development (ESP8266-12E) board into clock that indicates time by blinking.
How it works
The Blink Clock blinks the three available LEDs to indicate the current time.
- The RED LED indicates the hour
- The GREEN LED indicates the tens digit of the minutes
- The BLUE LED indicats the last digit of the minutes
For example, suppose the time is 3:47:
- The RED LED will blink three times followed by a short pause
- The GREEN LED will blink four times followed by a short pause
- The BLUE LED will blink seven times followed by a long pause
- Easy to read without glasses
- Adjustable brightness (Automatic coming soon!)
- Easy setup and control via WiFi
- HTML5 Responsive Web Interface works on all devices
- Programmable name for easy identification
- Configurable timezone
- Tell time in the middle of the night without finding your glasses
Checkout the wiki to get started!