THIS PROJECT IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED
It's not really useful to mine with any USB-based hardware anymore. Disagree? Drop me a note.
SynoMiner is a port of BFGMiner with a simple web interface to the Synology NAS.
To use SynoMiner, you need external mining hardware. It is developed with the 5GH/s miner from Butterfly Labs. However, it is known to also work with:
Please note that there are currently known issues with using more than one miner.
Take a look at the wiki to learn more about this package.
You can install this package on your Synology by adding http://synopkgs-garble.rhcloud.com as a Package Source in Package Center. If you don't see this package listed, I haven't compiled it for your Synology architecture. Please just contact me and I can add your architecture.
If you are interested in helping out with this project, please let me know, I will happily add collaborators.
Donations welcome: 128PqHs6hHLNXvBQaWYEbDowrTvrnRQ7df.
- Updated bfgminer to 4.4.0
- Now includes the cp210x driver, no need to install zwave for miners that need that driver
- Better stop detection
- Add multi-pool management UI
- Various cleanup (both in code and in UI)
- Update bfgminer to 3.10.0
- Switch from using bottle to flask
- Add favicon
- No longer require disabling CSRF protection in DSM 4.3+
- Fixed kernel module loading bug
- Added support for loading cp210 LKM, if you have/need it
- Started support for Managing pools and devices (still in progress)
- Improved logging
- Update bfgminer to 3.8.0
- Fix upgrader to properly save and restore existing config
- Added support for multiple USB devices, instead of just one
- Fixed issue
#11: things should start up properly after a restart
- Moved from downladable packages to a package repository at http://synopkgs-garble.rhcloud.com
- Added management UI
- Some bugfixes
- New version based off of bfgminer 3.4
- Could be made to work with CLI work
- Original version, no UI and bfgminer 3.0. Basically, did not work