Django ModelViews is a RESTful class-based views of your resources.
Documentation is in the "docs" directory.
This module is built on top of this patch
but it is no longer necessary to apply it to
use the app.
To contribute to Django ModelView:
* find me on irc.freenode.net: david`bgk on #django-dev
* drop me an email: email@example.com
`` Running the ModelView tests suite``
The steps for running the ModelView test
suite are fairly simple.
1. Make sure the root folder is named 'django_modelview'.
2. Add the root folder to your Python path.
3. Type 'python manage.py test' in 'django_modelview/tests/'