-Through the changesets from 18 to 28, we have introduced the following changes
+The following changes are there in **Django_monitor 0.2**:
BUGFIX: Fixed issues upto #4. (Refer to the issues section at bitbucket).
-* This app is now available over python applications index, pypi.python.org.
+* When you delete an instance of a moderated model, the corresponding
+ monitor-entry automatically gets deleted.
-* BUGFIX: ``setup.py`` was not working as expected. Fixed.
+* The admin-changelist correctly shows you the selected status in the
+ moderation status filter.
-* The directory, ``docs/build`` contained documentation in html format.
- Since we can build it any time using sphinx, it is removed from the
- revision control. Now our package contains the documentation in
- reStructuredText format only (within ``docs/source``).
+* The Moderation Queue shows the exact number of pending/challenged objects
+ the current user can view. So if you have customized the ModelAdmin.queryset
+ method for any model, the queue will take that into consideration.
-* When you create an instance of a model which in turn is a sub-class of
- another non-abstract model, django creates a parent instance which stores
- the data that belongs to the parent model. The child instance stores a
- reference to it plus all additional data. Now django_monitor automatically
- moderates such parent instances also.
-* Auto-deletion: When you delete a moderated model instance, corresponding
- monitor entries also get deleted. This includes those monitor entries for
- parent instances as well.
-* Though the project name is ``django_monitor``, our source directory was named
- as `monitor` till 0.1.5. This may lead to failed dependencies for other apps
- which depend on this. Now we have renamed the directory as `django_monitor`.
+* Fixed ``setup.py`` and added ``runtests.py``. The latter helps to run
+ unit-tests at the app-level itself. No need to install it into a project,
+ just for test. Instead, you may just run ``python runtests.py``.