Some very interesting code. They are extremely short, yet extremely powerful.
* cps.ss - a CPS transformer
* meta-interp.ss - a meta-circular interpreter (reflection tower)
* infer.ss - a type inferencer for the lambda calculus. It can infer
infinite types (such as delta, omega, and the Y-combinator)
* bottom-up-typing.ss - a bottom-up type inference algorithm for
* mk-c.ss - a modified miniKanren implementation with a negation
* interp-call-by-need.ss - a lazy interpreter
* lazy-ski.ss - a compiler from lambda calculus to "lazy combinators"
* interp-delim.ss - a simple interpreter with delimited continuation
* encoding.scm - encodings of various things in the lambda calculus
* pmatch.scm - supporting macro for pattern matching