This project supports embedding and controlling of the Chrome browser into any .NET application.
To integrate BrowseEmAll.Cef into your application simply follow the below steps:
- Download the latest build of BrowseEmAll.Cef at the Downloads section
- Download the necessary CEF build from CefBuilds.com
- Add a reference for BrowseEmAll.Cef.dll and BrowseEmAll.Cef.Winforms.dll to your .NET project
- Extract the Cef build into the output folder of your application. The Resources and Release folder content is used.
- Initialize Chrome at the start of your application with
var mainArgs = CefMainArgs(args); var app = new DemoApp(); var settings = new CefSettings(); CefRuntime.Load(); CefRuntime.ExecuteProcess(mainArgs, app, IntPtr.Zero); CefRuntime.Initialze(mainArgs, settings, app, IntPtr.Zero);
- Create a new CefWebBrowser and add it to your UI
var browser = new CefWebBrowser(); // Add browser to your UI somehow // panel.Controls.Add(browser);
You can find a full example in BrowseEmAll.Cef.Client in this repository.
Differences to CefGlue
This project is based on the work done for CefGlue. This project aims to follow the latest releases of Chrome more closely.
Important Methods / Events
The most used methods are:
- LoadUrl(string url)
The most used events are:
This project is licensed under MIT License with portions of code licensed under New BSD License.