This project supports embedding and controlling of the Firefox browser into any .NET application.
To integrate BrowseEmAll.Gecko into your application simply follow the below steps:
- Download the latest build of BrowseEmAll.Gecko at the Downloads section
- Download the necessary Firefox build from Mozilla (Make sure that the Firefox version matches the BrowseEmAll.Gecko.Core version)
- Add a reference for BrowseEmAll.Gecko.Core.dll and BrowseEmAll.Gecko.Winforms.dll to your .NET project
- Extract the Firefox build to any location you choose. If your application is running in 64bit mode a 64bit build of Firefox is required!
- Initialize Firefox at the start of your application with
- Create a new GeckoWebBrowser and add it to your UI
var browser = new GeckoWebBrowser(); // Add browser to your UI somehow // panel.Controls.Add(browser);
You can find a full example in BrowseEmAll.Gecko.Test in this repository.
Differences to GeckoFx
Important Methods / Events
The most used methods are:
- Navigate(string url)
The most used events are:
This project is licensed under the Mozilla Public License Version.