This repository is containing the main content, assets and theme configuration for the iwrite website: iwrite.sydney.edu.au
All of these contents can be imported into the Magnolia CMS system.
What is this repository for?
- It contains lots of useful eTutorials to help engineering students write better.
- Version: University of Sydney
How do I get set up?
After Deploying a Magnolia CMS on your server you can import following XML files in order to have your own version of the iwrite website.
- website.iwrite.xml Contains iwrite webpages. It needs to be imported in Magnolia Pages.
- dam.iwrite.xml Contains iwrite images, movies, flash animations. It needs to be imported in Magnolia Assets.
- config.modules.standard-templating-kit.config.themes.iwrite.xml It contains iwrite theme configuration. It needs to be imported in Magnolia STK->Themes.
- config.modules.standard-templating-kit.config.themes.iwrite-mobile.xml It contains iwrite mobile theme configuration. It needs to be imported in Magnolia STK->Themes.
- resources.templating-kit.themes.iwrite.xml It contains iwrite theme resources (CSS files). It needs to be imported in Magnolia STK->Resources.
The Instruction for how to install Magnolia CMS and deploy iwrite website is also available here: http://goo.gl/dskOyT