GPS Task List
An Android task management application. The tasks can be linked to a location (using GPS), and the user will be reminded when he's close to the specified location.
- Create and manage tasks – Tasks can have a name, icon, description, start date and time, and related location.
- Mark tasks as done on completion (will appear crossed in the list).
- Create new locations to be used later (by GPS).
- Manage a list of locations.
- The sound and message notifications for each reminder.
- The application runs a service in the background that tracks the GPS location and notifies the user when he's close to a location with assigned tasks.
- All data is stored in an SQLite database, accessed using a cursor, and displayed in the main activity using CursorAdapter.
Warning: The GPS will be active while the application service is running - drains battery.
Written By: Anton Nechaev, Arkadi Viner, Yuri Prezument.