By: Yuri Prezument, Anton Nechaev.
codeShare is an online collaborative code editor, hosted on Google App Engine.
We started it as a college project, and continued to work on it, for a while, afterwards.
The project is cancelled because of a few reasons:
- Not enough time to work on it.
- It was our first Python/GAE project and some of the code is a little ugly.
- The AJAX is using server polling that makes it too slow (intended to fix that).
- Was sending the whole text every time, not diffs.
- We discovered that Etherpad exists - our only improvement over it is syntax highlighting that we didn't implement yet, and Library/File management.
If anyone finds this code useful, feel free to do whatever you want with it.
codeShare on Google Appspot: codeshare-ay.appspot.com