A repository of programs written in the probabilistic programming language Anglican with browser-based interaction via Gorilla REPL.
- Download and install Leiningen
- Use git to fork and clone this repository
- In your local repository type "lein gorilla"
- Open the indicated local website in a browser.
- Use the menu in the upper right hand corner to load and run any of the included examples.
- Give back: issue pull requests to include new examples you've written in this shared repository.
- Add comments and make suggestions in the issue tracker.