- Fixed circuits.web entry point
- Fixed `tools.reprhandler()` for compatibility with Python-3.3
-- Added *channels support to waitEvent
+- Added *channels support to waitEvent
- Added example of using .call
- Fixed logic around firing the Daemonize event when registering this component during run-time and after start-up
- Fixed use of reprhandler
- Fixed circuits.web's exceptions tests and handling of exceptions.
- Fixed a potential bug with ``circuits.web.wsgi.Application``.
- Modified Manager to only assign a handler return value if it is not None.
-- Fixed *_success and *_failure events fire on *event.channels so they go to the right place as expected. Fixed Issue #21
+- Fixed *_success and *_failure events fire on *event.channels so they go to the right place as expected. Fixed Issue #21
- Removed event equality test and related tests. Seems rather useless and inconsistently used
- Fixed test_gzip circuits.web test. We no longer have a Started event feedback so have to use a filter
- Fixed a corner case where one might be trying to compare an event object with a non-event object