- Fixed documentation generation
circuits.core.manager: Deprecated the use of the sleep parameter/argument in Manager.start(...) and Manager.run(...) in favor of sleeping for the specified circuits.core.manager.TIMEOUT when/iif there are no tick functions to process (eg: Timer, pollers, etc)
- -- If aftering processing Tick Functions there are no resulting
events to process then a sleep will occur for circuits.core.TIMEOUT seconds.
circuits.core.Manager: Call self.stop right at the end of normal termination for script-like systems (eg: examples/cat.py)
circuits.core.Manager: If a KeyboardInterrupt or SystemExit exception is raised during a Tick Function, then re-raise it.
- circuits.web.http: Fixed a bug with HTTP streaming
- circuits.io: Fixed exceptions not being caught during shutdown
- tests.core.test_bridge: Fixed and passing again :)
- circuits.web.wsgi: Fixed a bug discovered when trying to deploy a circuits.web WSGI Application using the uwsgi server. In the case of an empty request body from the client being passed thorugh uwsgi to circuits.web - No Content-Length would be provided, but also any attempt to read from wsgi.input would block causing uwsgi to timeout