I was working with this package and I needed to use TemplateResponse objects instead of HttpResponse objects, so I took the time to transform the current function based views into CBV in order to make the views a little bit easier to customize. I couldn't do a pull request due to a "Access Denied" error.
I tried to keep the code as close as possible to the original. I also made sure to run all the tests and they all pass successfully.
Here's the changeset:
I know this is a big change and might break compatibility with >=Django1.2 so maybe this could start a new branch. Please let me know if you have some feedback on things that can be improved.