I got the following problem. I made a schematic using Textext in Inkscape. I exported the file in *.eps format. When I print it under Evince (ubuntu 8.04) or Adobe Reader: no problem
When I export it as a *.pdf (using Cairo library) it is Ok too.
But when I convert the .eps file to .pdf with the ps2pdf command (uses GPL Ghostscript 8.61), the resulting pdf file has a problem. The display is good (Evince or Adobe) but the printing (with Evince) of Textext drawings (not the other parts of the schematic like lines, circles, ...) are not precise. With Adobe everything just works fine.
It is importante for me because I am using latex, then ps2pdf to produce my pdf file and I can not warn people not to print it with Evince.
Thanks a lot for your help,