- Commit messages now have the user's profile info embedded instead of just
+Transifex now comes pre-configured with logging support to a file on the disk
+in the ``logs/`` directory. You can control the verbosity through the
+corresponding configuration options. Make sure the directory is created by
+running the command ``./manage.py txcreatedirs``.
- Added option to filter out completed files in a statistics table.
- Upon clicking 'Watch', user is now presented with a 'waiting' icon while
he waits for his watch to be activated through AJAX.
+- Switched use of 'tip' to 'default' for main HG branch. It's not a good
+ practice using 'tip' as the main branch.
+- *All* tracebacks (500 errors) are now logged, printed out or notified to the
+ admins for immediate action and future reference.
-Bugfixes from previous release
+Various Improvements and Bugfixes
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Removed unneeded admin registration
- Fixed duplication in the get_langs method
- Calculate stats only on file change within the repo
-- form_as_table_rows must display errors for hidden fields
- Projects maintainers are required now
- Dropped using of custom revision field
- More permissions checks in templates for "Add Project" etc.
- Standardize in calling home link as 'transifex.home'
- Login required when a guest user asking for email validation (fixed
+- Become compatible with newer versions of hg.
+- Show rich tooltip for locking icons.
+- form_as_table_rows must display errors for hidden fields
+- Moved compiled files in ``html`` directory.
+- Make Sphinx automagically understand our version/release.
+- Minor theme redesign (mostly colors).