included. All SDL only extension modules are available. And some of the
optional modules are as well.
-If this is a hg clone then the state of each source file can be
-checked with the python3 property. Its value is a comma separated list
- compiles - A C or Python file that will compile without errors,
- but may not work correctly with Python 3.
- passes - This module compiles and passes the unit tests for
- runs - A module or program that compiles and runs without known
- problems, but has no related unit tests for validation.
- partial_file - This module has a partial solution for Python 3
- file support. Python 3.x replaces the PyFile_Type extension type
- with an abstract interface and specific implementation types.
- Unfortunately it doesn't make any of this directly available
- with a C level api. So for now disk file objects are just
- treated as another file-like object. This applies to extension
- modules that pass open files to SDL in Python 2.x.
- partial_unicode - This module has a partial solution to unicode
- support. This can apply to file names and stream content. For
- Python 3 untested assumptions are made as to which encodings to
- use. They may be wrong.
- released - This module is considered fully Python 3 compatible.
- It passes its unit tests and has been used in the wild for
- awhile. There are no outstanding Python 3 specific bugs.
+Use the tests to see which modules are working.
On Windows Pygame uses the same dependencies for Python 3.x as Python