Individual test modules may have a __tags__ attribute, a list of tag strings
used to selectively omit modules from a run. By default only 'interactive'
- and 'not_implemented' modules are ignored. An interactive module such as
- cdrom takes user input. A 'not_implemented' module tests a pygame module
- not available in the current build, either because it was not built, or
- because some external dependency was not found. These have to be run from
- the system console as a Python programs.
+ modules such as cdrom_test are ignored. An interactive module must be run
+ from the console as a Python program.
This function can only be called once per Python session. It is not