brief rundown of what you get. The source code for these examples
is in the public domain. Feel free to use for your own projects.
+uberball.py - This was added for pygame-1.5. It is a more complete
+ game, similar to breakout. Derived from the pygame chimp example
+ it shows how to do menu screens and a more complete game.
aliens.py - This started off as a port of the SDL demonstration,
Aliens. Now it has evolved into something sort of resembling
stars.py - A simple starfield example. You can change the center of
perspective by leftclicking the mouse on the screen.
-zipshow.py - Given a .ZIP file, this will cycle through the
- images found in the file. Press the keyboard or mouse to
- cycle to the next image. If no zipfile is passed on the command
- line, it will pick one from the current directory. A great
- demenstration if you want to keep all your resources inside a
- single zip archive. Note, this will only load the types of
- images that you have enabled in SDL_Image, there's a chance
- you won't see the included JPEG's
fonty.py - Super quick, super simple application demonstrating
the different ways to render fonts with the font module
data/ - directory with the resources for the examples
-sdllogos.zip - zipfile with unofficial sdl logos