- Version 1.
8.1release Python Game Development
+ Version 1. Python Game Development
Originally by Pete Shinners, now an open source community project.
Numeric package for its multidimensional numeric arrays.
Todo / Ideas (feel free to submit)
- * transform.skew() function
- * transform.scroll() function
- * image filtering (colors,blurs,etc)
- * quake-like console with python interpreter
- * game lobby. client, simple server, and protocol
- * surfarrays should be able to do RGBA along with RGB
- * draw with transparancy
- * draw large sets of primitives with a single call
- * drawing offsets, perhaps as subsurfaces
- * new scale2x, scale3x, and scale4x from hiend3d
- * switch Numeric to numarray (see docs on how to do both)