Issue #191 new

Incorrect rendering of Unicode glyphs with fonts utilizing dynamic resizing.

Anonymous created an issue

I've built pygame from the mercurial repo, but I've deleted the build files, so I don't have a sha for the commit. I compiled it last week though. I'm using python 3.3 and compiled pygame for python3 as well. Using Slackware 14.1 on x86_64. I've supplied images of how pygame renders the glyphs using this code: https://gist.github.com/ironhouzi/8545318

The unicode I've used བསྐྱོངས The codepoints: U+0F56 U+0F66 U+0F90 U+0FB1 U+0F7C U+0F44 U+0F66

Same but in ord values: 3926 3942 3984 4017 3964 3908 3942