Issue #153 resolved
Wiki website generation from wiki repo.
The wiki pages need to be generated based on the wiki repository hg repository hosted at bitbucket.
- remove all spam again from pygame.org wiki (or try our best).
- convert html2rst (now that bitbucket wiki supports rst).
- generate the html with rst2html or some such code.
- Given an input html file, insert the wiki content into the html. This is so the wiki content can live with the rest of the site.
- generate the correct(valid) file names, and any apache rewrite rules needed (eg 'wiki/Home' would go to the wiki/Home.html file).
- add nofollow links for spam prevention.
- add a table of contents for the html page based on headers.
- add edit links and instructions, which explain how to edit (either through the web at the bitbucket website, or via a fork and pull request).
- when the hg repo is given an update, the syncing code should run.