Incorrect rendering of Unicode glyphs with fonts utilizing dynamic resizing.

Issue #191 new
Former user created an issue

I've built pygame from the mercurial repo, but I've deleted the build files, so I don't have a sha for the commit. I compiled it last week though.
I'm using python 3.3 and compiled pygame for python3 as well. Using Slackware 14.1 on x86_64. I've supplied images of how pygame renders the glyphs using this code: https://gist.github.com/ironhouzi/8545318

The unicode I've used བསྐྱོངས
The codepoints:
U+0F56
U+0F66
U+0F90
U+0FB1
U+0F7C
U+0F44
U+0F66

Same but in ord values:
3926
3942
3984
4017
3964
3908
3942

Comments (3)

  1. Log in to comment