- pygame.mixer.Channel.get/set_endevent fixed
- pygame.mixer endevent callback fixed
- pygame.draw.circle correct box for given radius
- 24-bit surface to RGBX string supported if no color key is set
- user post event fix for ctypes 1.0.0
- Return value of pygame.mouse.get_cursor fixed
- Filled ellipse does not hang when rx or ry == 0
- Allow rotozoom on 24 bit surfaces
- Rect.topleft.set fixed
- transform.rotate on big endian fixed
- Workaround for TTF_RenderText_Solid not working on OS X
- Meaningful exception raised when library not loaded
- SDL_INIT_NOPARACHUTE init flag passed
- Many functions now silently downcast floats to ints (yuk)
- Added pygame_icon.bmp, missing from previous distribution
- Added freesansbold.ttf, missing from previous distribution
- pygame.display.update() no longer confuses a length-2 list of
rects with a rect of two tuples.
- Added 'x' and 'y' properties to Rect
- Fix typemask list argument in event functions
- 'dict' attribute added to Event
- Fix user-posted event handling
- Fix pygame.Surface.subsurface
- Fix pygame.key.get_mods
- Add KMOD_* constants
- Allow (but ignore) keyword arguments to Font initializer
- Cleanup module namespace in pygame.draw
- SDL_Surface free'd when pygame.Surface deleted
- Null callbacks permitted
- Extra refs for all callbacks kept to prevent unexpected segfaults when
anonymous functions are collected.
- None allowed as shape argument to array methods, rather than segfaulting
- Initial release (version numbering coincides with SDL-ctypes release).
- Python 2.3 support
- Fixes to SDL_sound
- Added playsound_simple test
- Fixed pitch bug in pixels_numpy.py and added event loop
- Added interop_pil and interop_pil2 tests; demonstrating interoperability
- Darwin support:
- locate the SDL framework before passing to ctypes
- Use RTLD_GLOBAL to workaround ctypes on Panther bug
- Connect to window manager before SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_VIDEO)
- requires PyObjC
- Added SDL.endian submodule
- Pitch calculated correctly for returning SDL_Surface.pixels
- SDL_WM_SetCaption and SDL_WM_GetCaption accept and return Unicode strings.
- Removed SDL_opengl.h from SDL.constants
- Added SDL_CreateCursor.
- Documented struct classes
- Added SDL_sound (untested)
- Support for 1 bit depth surfaces.
- Ported all relevant SDL tests.
- Removed unit/ directory; all tests will reside in test/.
- Added SDL_GL_GetAttribute
- Added to_string method in SDL_array
- Removed read-only check from SDL_PixelFormat
- Added pixel and bitfield access to SDL_Overlay
- SDL_Timer allows timer to be disabled by setting the callback to None
- Implemented SDL_WM_SetIcon
- Fixed SDL_SetEventFilter callback
- Fixed SDL_Surface.pixels size to respect pitch rather than width
- SDL.dll refactored into a class, so it can be used for any SDL-like
library (i.e., SDL_image, SDL_ttf, etc)
- SDL.dll no longer requires a version function to load, will presume
version 0.0.0 if unversioned (needed for SDL_image).
- Added SDL_ttf and SDL_mixer support
- Added as_int16 and as_int32 methods to SDL_array.
- Support for SDL 1.2.11 (no API change)
- Set func_name instead of __name__ in `SDL.dll.function`; this should
fix an error about __name__ being unwriteable in OS X (untested).
- Provide access to unpythonified functions via _SDL_PeepEvents etc,
rather than SDL.dll._dll.SDL_PeepEvents. This is cleaner, and sets
things up for a unified compatibility mechanism.
- `since` argument added to `SDL.dll.function` to specify minimum version
of loaded library.
- support/prep_doc.py now ignores private functions marked with "_"
- version support for 1.2.1 to 1.2.10
SDL_WM_SetCaption unicode arguments
SDL_VideoInfo window size attributes
- SDL.array module added
- SDL.video functions modified to accept and return SDL.array.SDL_array,
numpy arrays or any other sequence.
- Implemented SDL_CreateRGSurfaceFrom
- added test programs test/testpalette.py and test/testgamma.py
- filled holes in test/testvidinfo.py
- __copy__ and __deepcopy__ methods added to SDL_Colour and SDL_Rect
- Constants and enums in keysym.py moved into constants.py
- SDL_keysym.unicode is now a unicode string type, not integer