Goalrally is a web app written in django which helps people to track their goals. You can see a live version at http://goalrally.com/ or you may deploy it on your own server.
See INSTALL for information on how to install and configure it.
- Thired Party Components Used:
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Flot
- jQuery Form
- jQuery loadMask (modified version)
- Elastic CSS
- famfamfam icons (http://www.famfamfam.com/)
- Oxygen icons (www.iconarchive.com/show/oxygen-icons-by-oxygen-icons.org.html)
- css3-buttons (http://hellohappy.org/css3-buttons/)
- table designs from http://coding.smashingmagazine.com/2008/08/13/top-10-css-table-designs/
- Vegur Font (http://www.dotcolon.net/font/font.php?id=1)
- Layout and Colors inspired from disqus.com
- Used django-registration with custom backend.
- gravatar for django (http://en.gravatar.com/site/implement/images/django/)