* meditate on benchmarking infrastructure (Richard2, Maciej around)
+* start branch for Python 3.3
* review the pypy-pyarray branch
* general wizardry (Carl Friedrich; Armin)
+* try going back to the empty strategy (Lukas)
+* look at this: https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/pull-request/176/fixed-support-for-re-stdlib-274/diff
-* scientific computing roadmap TODAY, Maciek leads discussion
+* demo session Tuesday DONE
+* scientific computing roadmap DONE
* STM dissemination round
+* JIT optimizer mess
-* do we want pip installed on downloadable pypys?
+* do we want pip installed on downloadable pypys?
* generalize jitviewer to other languages
* LuaJIT discussion DONE (Tom, Armin, Maciek, Carl Friedrich, Laurie)