Files changed (4)
-relative to the PyPy top level directory). You may look at our :doc:`directory reference <dir-reference>`
- in `pypy/interpreter/pyopcode.py`_, frame and code objects in `pypy/interpreter/eval.py`_ and `pypy/interpreter/pyframe.py`_,
- function objects and argument passing in `pypy/interpreter/function.py`_ and `pypy/interpreter/argument.py`_,
- `pypy/interpreter/module.py`_ and `pypy/interpreter/mixedmodule.py`_. Core types supporting the bytecode
-* :source:`pypy/objspace/std` contains the :ref:`Standard object space <standard-object-space>`. The main file
+relative to the PyPy top level directory). You may look at our :doc:`directory reference <dir-reference>`
+ Core types supporting the bytecode interpreter are defined in :source:`pypy/interpreter/typedef.py`.
+* :source:`pypy/objspace/std` contains the :ref:`Standard object space <standard-object-space>`. The main file
-If you prefer to :doc:`compile PyPy by yourself <getting-started-python>`, or if you want to modify it, you
- - :doc:`Learning more about the RPython toolchain and how to develop (with) PyPy <getting-started-dev>`
-.. _Tutorial for how to write an interpreter with the RPython toolchain and make it fast: http://morepypy.blogspot.com/2011/04/tutorial-writing-interpreter-with-pypy.html
-* If you want to find out more about what PyPy is, have a look at our :doc:`introduction
* If you're interested in trying PyPy out, check out the :doc:`installation instructions <install>`.