- return self._build_result(self._restype_, result
+ return self._build_result(self._restype_, result)
retval = restype._CData_retval(buf)
- def _build_result(self, restype, result
+ def _build_result(self, restype, result):
"""Build the function result:
If there is no OUT parameter, return the actual function result
If there is one OUT parameter, return it
# i.e. an array of ints. Now it takes a result, which is already a
# python object. All places that do "resbuffer" should check that
# result is actually an int and just use it.
- # Also, argsandobjs used to be "args" in __call__, now it's "newargs"
- # (i.e., the already unwrapped objects). It's used only when we have a
- # PARAMFLAG_FOUT and it's probably wrong, I'll fix it when I find a