Source

pypy / pypy / objspace / std / smallintobject.py

Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
Armin Rigo
Add the requirement that W_XxxObject classes that are different implementations of the same app-level type should inherit from a common base class more precise than W_Object. This is actually easy, just by adding some empty W_AbstractXxxObject classes here and there. This property allows us to build the _interplevel_classes for-speed-only dictionary in a way that doesn't depend on dictionary order. Previously it would randomly pick a class if there are several ones, which might be (if you're unluckly) not the most commonly used one.
Carl Friedrich Bolz
fix(?) small ints by doing more aggressive copying and by implementing some operations that don't need overflow checking directly.
Maciej Fijalkowski
some more test fixes
Branches
kill-unary-multimethods
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc
merge from trunk: svn merge -r78316:78900 ../trunk
Branches
fast-forward
Benjamin Peterson
add rbigint to small int globals
Benjamin Peterson
share code between int and smallint
Alex Gaynor
#480. FailedToImplement is now split into FailedToImplement and FailedToImplementArgs which has w_type and w_value.
Carl Friedrich Bolz
Vacation playing around: Clean up small integers a tiny bit: - kill outdated comments - share comparison code with intobject.py - get rid of a number of overflow checks. Many overflows cannot occur, because the .intvalue of a W_SmallIntObject fits into 31/63 bits, so the result of e.g. an addition will always fit into 32/64 bits.
Carl Friedrich Bolz
Kill some strange code. Share at least one helper between smallintobject and intobject.
Armin Rigo
Annotation fixes: don't use space.wrap(tuple).
Carl Friedrich Bolz
move objectmodel
Carl Friedrich Bolz
move rarithmetic.py to rlib. puh. hope I didn't break anything
Carl Friedrich Bolz
svn merge http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/dist@29785 http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/branch/objspace-config-cleanup@29920 . thanks arre. second attemt at merging, seems to work. I ran all tests and fixed some places where tests didn't use gettestobjspace