Issue #9 new
Reproduction scenario on Terminal.app on OS X:
- make a window very narrow (not necessary but makes this a lot simpler :P )
- type a line until it breaks the line
- now you have a slash at the end of the line you typed and your cursor moves to the next line, but it's directly below the slash!
- the next character is now typed at the end of the second line, but the cursor doesn't move
- the next character goes to the third(!) line, but the last character you typed isn't on screen at all!
- keep typing and it gets worse!