2) Added support for compiling Windows services with the Microsoft compiler
and building for 64-bit Windows.
- 3) When installing Windows services, use the full path.
+ 3) When installing Windows services, use the full path for both the executable
+ and the configuration file if specified.
4) Eliminate duplicate files for each possible version of Python when building
MSI packages for Python 2.7.
5) Fix declaration of namespace packages.
7) Added hooks for the python-Xlib package.
8) Added hooks to ignore the _scproxy module when not on the Mac platform and
the win32gui and pyHook modules on platforms other than Windows.
+ 9) When copying files, copy the stat() information as well as was done in
+ earlier versions of cx_Freeze.
+10) Added documentation for the shortcutName and shortcutDir parameters for
+ creating an executable.
Changes from 4.1.2 to 4.2
1) Added support for Python 2.7.