Q-MAM is a set of MATLAB scripts for the analysis of queues using matrix-analytic methods.
It includes, among others, the following queueing models:
State-of-the-art solution techniques are used to solve these models efficiently.
- The easiest way to start is to go to the Downloads section and download the latest version of QMAM (currently 1.1).
- The .zip contains a set of matlab scripts that you can add to your path and use directly.
- Download and add to your path the SMC Solver scripts, from the sources indicated below in the Requirements section.
- Download this example and run it in MATLAB. The examples shows how to use the QMAM scripts to obtain the queue-length and response-time distributions for a PH/PH/1 queue.
- Detlais on the parameters of each script are provided in the respective script.
Q-MAM requires the SMC Solver
Q-MAM is released under the Apache License 2.0
When using this tool, please refer to the paper
- Q-MAM: A Tool for Solving Infinite Queues using Matrix-Analytic Methods, by J. F. Pérez, J. Van Velthoven and B. Van Houdt. Proceedings of Valuetools 2008. ACM DL
Additional info on the tool is found in the paper.
- To report bugs and request features please use the Issue tracker on the left-hand panel.
- For questions about using Q-MAM please contact the repo admin.
- Juan F. Pérez
- Benny Van Houdt
- Jeroen Van Velthoven