QHotspot freeRADIUS2 Management Panel for pfSense
!!! This project is under construction. We are not responsible for any problems that may occur in your system.
This project aims to set up a Hotspot panel powered by Laravel, MySQL, PDO, freeRADIUS2 on pfSense with a command and make necessary adjustments.
It also includes the control application of Unifi antennas as an extra.
- Fresh installed pfSense 2.3.x or higher
If you are using 2.3.x, go to System -> Update -> Update Settings and select Firmware Branch "Security / Errata only (2.3.x)".
Connect to pfSense console with popular SSH Client on SSH And run the following command :
fetch -o install.sh https://goo.gl/yzXRnL && sh install.sh
- Default mysql root password is
- Default mysql freeRADIUS username and password both
qhotspotand remote access allowed.
- Default mysql watchdog cron trigger time is every minute
- Default freeRADIUS2 test username and password both
- Default freeRADIUS2 mysql test username and password both
- Default Captive Portal zone name is
- Default Unifi Controller port is
Install MySQL 5.6 Install PHP MySQL Extensions Install freeRADIUS2 package Install cron package freeRADIUS2 CA & certificate create freeRADIUS2 settings freeRADIUS2 EAP settings freeRADIUS2 test user create freeRADIUS2 mysql test user create pfSense CaptivePortal settings
- Web panel design
- Web panel integration to MySQL
- Logging & Signing of the law of the Republic of Turkey No.5651
- PHPStorm - Best PHP IDE
- Git - Versioning System
- GitKraken - Best Git GUI
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- Larevel - A PHP Framework For Web Artisans
- InfyOm AdminLTE - AdminLTE templates for InfyOm Laravel Generator
- InfyOm Laravel Generator - API, Scaffold, CRUD Laravel Generator
- Defender - Defender is a Access Control List (ACL) Solution for Laravel 5.*
- Laravel Localization - Easy localization for Laravel 5.*
- pfSense Shell - pfSense PHP Shell
- unifi-pfSense - UniFi Controller software on pfSense and other FreeBSD systems
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Muzaffer Ali AKYIL - Initial work - Victorious
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details