* Java Development Kit for Java 7 ([get it here](http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html))
[Apache Maven](http://maven.apache.org ) available in your PATH
+* Apache Maven](http://maven.apache.org
* An IDE like [Eclipse](http://eclipse.org), [IntelliJ](http://jetbrains.com/idea), or [NetBeans](http://netbeans.org)
* Support for Maven in your IDE (Eclipse Juno and IntelliJ both come with maven support)
Optional, for Windows users:_ a version of the bash shell (either [Cygwin](http://cygwin.com)
+* _Windows users:_ a version of the bash shell (either [Cygwin](http://cygwin.com)
or [Git Bash](https://openhatch.org/missions/windows-setup/install-git-bash) are fine)
### How to run samples ###
1. Ensure you have Java SDK 7 and maven installed and both are in your PATH
2. Clone this repository: `hg clone https://bitbucket.org/ra4king/lwjgl-shader-tutorials`
-3. Open a bash window and cd where you cloned this repository
+3. Open a bash window and cd where you cloned this repository
4. Start the launcher: `./launch`
Under each section you can find another README file that gives more detail, and finally some of the samples themselves may have their own README.
The excellent C tutorials from "Learning Modern 3d Graphics Programming"
+* **arcsynthesis:** he excellent C tutorials from "Learning Modern 3d Graphics Programming"