Simple CRUD written in Python and using PostgreSQL as database.
- You need have installed Python >= 2.6.(Download from the Python home page or install it through APT(Debian) or your favourite package manager.)
- You need have installed PostgreSQL >= 8.4. (Download from Postgresql home page or install it through APT(Debian) or your favourite package manager.)
- You will need to install Psycopg2 in order to use PostgreSQL from Python.(Psycopg2 is available on the Python Package Index through pip or easy_install or you can download it from Psycopg2 project page.)
How to use it
Load the sql file into Postgresql:
- Execute Main.py:
- python Main.py
- Create a person.
- Delete a person by first name.
- Search a person by first name.
- List of all the persons.