* We use the status strings, "IP", "CH", "AP", "In Pending", "Approved", and "Challenged". These strings are hard-coded all over the place. What if someone wanted to name them in some other way? Now we have moved definitions of all such status strings to a separate module, ``monitor.conf``. Other modules import them from there.
* As we started the project as a clone of ``django-gatekeeper``, the monitor.init module contained many functions and this made it bulky and cluttered. Cleared up the module by moving most lines of code to other modules like monitor.util.
* Two utility functions, ``model_from_queue`` and ``queued_models`` are defined in init to avoid importing the private variable, _queue, to other modules.
* Removed the function dq from init since it is not used as of now.
* Now monitor stores in queue additional paramateres, manager_name, status_name and monitor_name for each model enqueued for moderation.
* In ``moderate_rel_objects``, we had referred to the model of given object as ``given._meta.model``. This is now corrected as ``given.__class__``.