object is *removed* from the :class:`.NameRegistry` as
a result of Python garbage collection.
- :class:`.NameRegistry` is a utility object that
- is used to maintain new :class:`.Dogpile` objects
- against a certain key, for as long as that particular key
- is referenced within the application. An application
- can deal with an arbitrary number of keys, ensuring that
- all threads requesting a certain key use the same
- :class:`.Dogpile` object, without the need to maintain
- each :class:`.Dogpile` object persistently in memory.
:param creator: A function that will create a new
value, given the identifier passed to the :meth:`.NameRegistry.get`